BIG SKY ATHLETIC TRAINING
2022 BSATSMC Dates are January 30th – February 3rd.
The BSATSMC and Big Sky Resort have agreed upon the 2022 dates and contractual terms have been set. The BSATSMC has arranged for attendees to receive discounted Delta Flights, Discounted Big Sky Resort Lodging, Lift Tickets and Ski Equipment Rentals along with the many amenities the resort has to offer.
- The onsite housing bloc has been secured, Lodging should be obtained early, as the bloc fills up and closes by December 28th, 2021. The negotiated housing rates are on under “Accommodations” on this website. Use the code BSATSMC 2022 at the following link to select housing: BSATSMC Lodging Link.
- Discounted Lift Tickets: BSATSMC Lift Link
- Discounted Equipment Rental: BSATSMC Rental Link
Registration and Continuing Education
Registration are now available through the beginning of the conference, January 30th, 2022. Click “Register Today” on this page. You may also pay your registration fees through PayPal at that time.
Continuing Medical Education needs will be met by the Homer Stryker School of Medicine at Western Michigan University. When you register, note the information on going to the Wmed Portal to register online for CEs.
Discounted Flights to Bozeman, MT are now available through Delta Airlines:
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for BSATSMC Please click here to book your flights! You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMV64
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
The Big Sky Athletic Training Sports Medicine Conference (BSATSMC) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation or age. The BSATSMC is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of its continuing education activities. Participants who have special needs are encouraged to contact program organizers so that all reasonable efforts to accommodate these needs can be made.
2022 Registrations are now being accepted
Information on presenting at the 2022 Big Sky Athletic Training Sports Medicine Conference
This meeting is intended to be a free communication among interested Sports Medicine professionals. Most attendees will be Athletic Trainers, Allied Medicine Professionals and Physicians.
Requests to present at the 2023 BSATSMC will be reviewed by the Planning Committee. If interested, please forward an abstract and two objectives of your proposed presentation to Jeffrey S Monroe at email@example.com. Please consider the 2023 BSATSMC if interest in presenting new research, case studies, or a major literature review.
Unfortunately at this time there will be no stipends or travel reimbursement given for speakers who present. For further questions, please contact Jeffrey Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster presentations are due December 15th, 2021
Details on poster format and posting are available from Jeffrey Monroe at email@example.com. It is imperative that you have notified the BSATSMC of your intentions by December 1st. Original research is encouraged in Concussions and related Athletic Training Domains.
More Details on Poster Presentations:
- Deadline for Abstracts for Posters will be December 15th, 2021
- Upon receipt of the abstract, the Planning Committee will determine its’ acceptance.
- Concussion posters are encouraged, along with significant case studies, all topics are welcome.
- Once approved, final poster is to be submitted by January 10th, 2022, for final approval.
- Regular updates on all poster presentation submissions will be via email throughout December and January.
- Questions should be directed to: Jeffrey S Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org